Complaint Review: Diverse Financial Group, Melanie Hazel

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 17, 2005

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Diverse Financial Group, Melanie Hazel
574 Washington Street Eastern, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Diverse Financial Group, Melanie Hazel ripoff in North Carolina Eastern Massachusetts

I was also contacted by Melanie Hazel. She was very convincing. I was trying to refinance my mobile home and most companies were not able to refinace a mobile home. I was then contacted by Melanie. It sounded too good to be true. Unfortunately, I gave her my ss. number before finding this site. I am contacting my news team called 5 on your side to see about how I can go about prosecuting this company.

I knew something wasnt right when she said I needed insurance to secure an unsecured loan. Then she told me I needed to use my house or car, both had to be payed ofr to use or come up with 2500 dollars and send it via Western Union. Like I said, I was lucky enough to find out that it was a scam before sending the money. I am going to do whatever it takes to get these women off the street and behind bars.

Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2005 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diverse-Financial-Group-Melanie-Hazel/Eastern-Massachusetts-02334-0980/Diverse-Financial-Group-Melanie-Hazel-ripoff-in-North-Carolina-Eastern-Massachusetts-127666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diverse Financial Group, Melanie Hazel