Complaint Review: Diverse Financial Group

• Submitted: Sat, January 08, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 08, 2005

• Reported By:Dallas Oregon
Diverse Financial Group
541 Washington St., Easton Massachusetts Nationwide U.S.A.

Diverse Financial Group ripoff Easton Massachutesetts

I too was a victim of this scam. I was contacted by a Christine Lewis who said I was approved for a loan and needed to send money to a Somora Suttcliffe in Cleveland Ohio to secure the loan with Huntington Insurance. I sent 1500.00 and was told 2 days later I needed to send an additional 1800.00. I told Christine I could not come up with that and she said she'd issue me a refund. This was on Thursday Dec. 30,2004. Christine mentioned that my refund would be processed on Jan.4th 2005.

Jan 3,2005 I contacted a Leslie Perkins who told me that Christine was suspened and that she would be handling my case. She indicated I needed to send 500.00 more to a Donna Miller in Toronto Cananda not 1800.00 and that she did not know why Christine would say I needed 1800.00. I told Leslie I did not feel comfortable sending additional funds and she said due to the way Christine handled my case she understood as it would send up red flags for her. Leslie assured me that I would be receiving a refund in 6 to 8 weeks.

I do not believe this for a moment. These people are cunning and will make me you feel confident in them. Please be aware they are only after your money.

Dallas, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2005 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diverse-Financial-Group/nationwide/Diverse-Financial-Group-ripoff-Easton-Massachutesetts-126490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diverse Financial Group