Complaint Review: Diverse Marketing And Assurance Plus

• Submitted: Thu, September 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 28, 2006

• Reported By:LEES SUMMIT Missouri
Diverse Marketing And Assurance Plus
3644 E, McDowell Rd,Suite101 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Assurance Plus And Diverse Marketing Rip-off one Elderly Lady and her daughter on disability 100% Guaranteed If you don't make your money back my Butt. Phoenix Arizona

In September of 2005 my mother and I were really broke and needed to make money real bad. Well,we didn't.We were ripped-off. We bought advertising from Diverse Marketing Concepts. The Platium Tier of course. For $3900.00. Guaranteed to bring 30,000 customers to our sites.With up to 10 days of coaching on how all of this works.I got about 20 minutes.Would not return my calls after they got our money.

Finally, I did get in touch with Dave Hershman. Dan Howard ditched me as soon as he got our money.I tried to work and figure out the systems but no customers and no help. I even sent emails to no avail.Still, no customers by 11/02/2005.That is when I was told by Dave Hershman who finally came to the phone.That this plan program or scam wasn't working. I wanted my money then.No, he promised me 5,000 more customers and was taking over my advertising. That helped not really same deal.

I called in August for my 100% money back guarantee.He told me I had not signed up for the advertising in August it was September 2005. Then I start getting emails from some lady I didn't even know. She said that the King Solomans Group had taken over the casinos and we were to work with them.I haven't talked to anyone since they had no phone.But, it is September 2006 and we didn't make a dime. I want my money back 100% guaranteed.The amount of 3900.00. Please let me know if any other people have had problems. I think I saw where one man got his refund finally. On your website. I could not believe it.We need this money very bad. We want a refund as soon as possible. It has put a great hardship on us.Let alone ripped-off. Thank You

Jo
LEES SUMMIT, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2006 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diverse-Marketing-And-Assurance-Plus/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Assurance-Plus-And-Diverse-Marketing-Rip-off-one-Elderly-Lady-and-her-daughter-on-disabil-213285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diverse Marketing And Assurance Plus