Complaint Review: Diversified Adjustment Service

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Paul Minnesota
Diversified Adjustment Service
600 Coon Rapids Boulevard Coon Rapids, Minnesota U.S.A.

Diversified Adjustment Service Belligerent staff, incompetent service Coon Rapids Minnesota

My husband had an outstanding medical bill from HCMC that took more than a year to clear up due to the incompetence of this organization. For example, although they claimed the problem was due to only being "allowed" to communicate with his insurance company via fax, I found out later the insurance company had been on a conference call with Diversified and my husband at least once. Although HCMC told us they had sent multiple reports saying the bill was paid, Diversified refused to acknowledge the bill was paid. In addition, their lead collector Susan Koller, was perhaps one of the rudest persons I have spoken to in quite some time. She made offensive remarks to me within five minutes of speaking with her. This company harassed my husband for nearly a year, and were completely incompetent in dealing with the insurance company. HCMC billing staff told me directly that the staff at Diversified (and I quote) "are rude and lie" on a frequent basis.
My only conclusion is that this is a company that gets enjoyment out of bullying others, without actually spending time getting the work done. The bill was eventually paid by the insurance company to HCMC, however Diversified continued sending nasty letters for two months after the fact demanding payment. Today they finally said the "system showed it was paid" but argued with me about whether HCMC had sent the paid report in earlier. I told them that was their issue. This company must be managed by very dysfunctional people. I can't imagine this kind of behavior would be tolerated at a company owned by someone who was sane.

Gshelton
Saint Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Adjustment-Service/Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-55433/Diversified-Adjustment-Service-Belligerent-staff-incompetent-service-Coon-Rapids-Minneso-462639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Adjustment Service