• Report: #319719

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Paris Illinois
Diversified Adjustments Services
600 Coon Rapids Blvd. Coon Rapids, Minnesota U.S.A.

Diversified Adjustments Services Are rude, insulting, harrassing, break the law and continue collection attempts long after the debt issettled with orignial creditors Coon Rapids Minnesota

They are very rude and and antagonistic and violate many of the fair debt laws established by the federal govt. They have been hounding me about a Cell Phone bill that i supposedly had after being told numerous times I have never had a cell phone from Cellular One.....never had any but trac phones and prepaid. I had Cell one wireless internet but the account was cleared when I got DSL. I have sent them receipts over and over but the calls continue. Service terminated and paid in full in jun o7, but they are insisting that I owe through September. They call multiple times in the day (illegal), they leave voice mails (illegal), called my parents and accused my Step father of being me (ilegal and recorded , happened twice), called my place of employment multiple times (asked by my Spvsr not to after the first time, ignored him, illegal), ignored dispute letters (illegal, not supposed to call till they verify the debt to you), refused to verify the debt in writing as required by law). contacted lawyer about it and he spoke to them and told them all communication is to go through them as required by law, they ignored it. The last rep (Christine?....refused to let me talk to a supervisor or give her last name) told me "Your so stupid to spend money on a lawyer for a debt less than 150 bucks...just pay it and it'll be over with" I told her that i paid the lawyer because I intended to sue them and Cell one and I was sure the punitive award would more than make up for it....I did not owe the debt and it was the principle of the thing" She replied "there are no principles in business...this wont stop till we say it does". Will see what a local Judge has to say about that!

I am guitar player.....when the call tommorow I think i'll be polite and ask them to wait while I change phones, then hold the amp up to my Marshall amp, plug in my Fender Stratocaster, turn the gain, volume and distortion all up to 10 and let loose with a power chord! Hope Diversified is ready to buy an employee a hearing aid!

Angry advocate
Paris, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Adjustments-Services/Coon-Rapids-Minnesota-55433/Diversified-Adjustments-Services-Are-rude-insulting-harrassing-break-the-law-and-contin-319719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Adjustments Services