Complaint Review: Diversified Collection Agency

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: NolaDiva — Houston Texas United States of America
Diversified Collection Agency

Diversified Collection Agency DCS a part of the performant corporation Unprofessional, sarcastic operators, unwilling to put anything in writing, poor business practices Internet

An agent from Diversified Collection Agency phone me earlier this year stating that I owed monies for 2007 taxes. When I asked for information in writing, they were unwilling to produce this information and went on with their phone skeem asking when I can set up a payment. Prior to their phone conversation I was already paying Louisiana online via their website. Afterwhich I didn't receive a phone call or any documentation from this company. Then I find out on 11/27/11 that one of my accounts were leveed without anytype of notification. This company is a part of a business called http://www.performantcorp.com/about.html Now I've been calling everyone I can to get information on what happened or just documentation stating that this issue has been rectified and no one, not even Lousisiana State office is able to send me proper information. The girl at 18008665317 either Anita or Andrea (if it's not a fake name) is also unwilling to give me the information stating what actually happend or what money was taken from my account. Unprofessionalism, no proper notification in writing, piss poor attitude on the phone DCS is totally unprofessional and has NEVER sent information in writing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Collection-Agency/internet/Diversified-Collection-Agency-DCS-a-part-of-the-performant-corporation-Unprofessional-sa-815338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Collection Agency