Complaint Review: Diversified Collection Services

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Victoria Texas
Diversified Collection Services
1080 S Harlan Road Lathrop, California U.S.A.

Diversified Collection Services Curius Lathrop California

I am a terrified girl at the moment. I just recently signed a payment plan with DCS. Then I wanted to find their email address and a search sent me here.

I am desperate for someone to help me figure out what is the best way to find out whether your loan is actually being paid.

I do not really know anything about any of this, but I don't want to be one of sob stories because some big bad company stole from me.

Help?

Amosandmato
Victoria, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Collection-Services/Lathrop-California-95330/Diversified-Collection-Services-Curius-Lathrop-California-450885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Collection Services