Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Maui Kahu — Kahului Hawaii United States of America
Diversified Consultants, Inc.
10550 Deerwood Park Boulevard #309 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Diversified Consultants, Inc. Constant Harassment Daily Phone Calls Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

I'm on a fixed income (social security) and my daughter didn't pay her cell phone obligation which I signed for resulting in collections.  I have been faithfully paying $15 a month, all I could afford and they have been calling me daily.  One lady even said "how would you feel if someone owed you money?" with a sarcastic intonation.  I thought if I were making an honest effort to pay them that I wouldn't be harassed like this.  Daily phone calls, sometimes more is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants-Inc/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Diversified-Consultants-Inc-Constant-Harassment-Daily-Phone-Calls-Jacksonville-Florida-962789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants, Inc.

Please contact us

AUTHOR: DCI - (United States of America)

I have reviewed your complaint, please contact me to help you resolve this issue.

consumersupport@dcicollect.com