Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants Inc

Diversified Consultants Inc DRUG ADDICTS!!! Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Laughable at Best @Owner of Company

*UPDATE Employee: What??

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Our Disgruntled Terminated Employee

This company sucks. They try to make themselves look good on paper but they are the worse. EVERYONE at the company does drugs from the COO to the collectors. They smoke weed, snort coke and pop pills right in the parking lot. Someone needs to send the DEA up there to clean that place up. Even the part owner(a very very small part), Chris Zender suffered a mild heart attack right there on the grounds of the Jacksonville, Fl office because he snorts so much coke. Who would pay a company that is ran by drug addicts. The woman owned company is owned by a woman because her husband, Mark Zehnder died from a overdose. Customers and employees alike shoud watch out for this company. Gordon Beck, Jennifer Salada, Michael Anna Jr, Joseph Dukes, etc all you CROOKS AND THIEVES will be found out soon enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants-Inc/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Diversified-Consultants-Inc-DRUG-ADDICTS-Jacksonville-Florida-943427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants Inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Laughable at Best @Owner of Company

AUTHOR: Ex-Employee - (United States of America)

I'm assuming since you're claiming to be the "owner", your name must be Charlotte Zehnder. (But that's probably not who you really are.)

I used to work for DCI as well and can attest to that fact. MANY of the collectors smoke pot in the parking lot and this company NEVER drug tests. I think I might have been drug tested when I was hired and although I never partook of the recreational drug use in the parking lot, I was never drug tested again. I worked here for over three years. I'm quite familiar with all of the upper management and 75% of the employees. Although I could name all of the upper management, I don't think it's relevant or mature.

I said many a time, while I worked there, that if a cop ever rode through the parking lot at break times they'd round up probably 10-15 employees any given day.

In fact, I was told by upper management that the only way DCI can recruit and retain decent collectors is to not drug test. I sure wish any of their clients (I'm looking at you, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and their largest T-Mobile) would require mandatory random drug screening of ALL employees. Of course, this would eliminate the majority of their work force and surely bring the company down.

If any JSO officers are reading this, patrol through the parking lot at the back of the building. You'll see what I mean. Especially the far side of the dumpster behind the building. That is where most of the druggies go on break.

Ex-DCI Employee

AUTHOR: LisaMont - (United States of America)

I work at DCI and I love it!

I can't believe that you would be so mad about getting fired that you would lie like that. There isnt any drug use going on at DCI.

Nobody has stolen anything from me nor have I ever seen anyone doing drugs here.

And I think with all the cameras and security they have it would be really hard for someone to steal or do drugs here!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Our Disgruntled Terminated Employee

AUTHOR: DCI - (United States of America)

This is utterly ridiculous. DCI is a drug-free work place. We have been randomly drug testing our employees for years and no employee or executive is immune to this.

Diversified Consultants, Inc. knows who wrote this report and will not stoop to this disgruntled terminated employees level of insulting and demeaning false accusations.

We demand that you apologize and stop claiming such lies. The fact that an ex-employee can go onto a website and create such slander without proof is absurd.

Shame on you.