Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Rule 9 — Edwards Colorado
Diversified Consultants, Inc.
PO Box 551268 Internet United States of America

Diversified Consultants, Inc. Collection agent for AT&T Mobility. Calling my parents in FL who are in their mid-eighties for my cell phone bill. I live in Colorado and am currently in a bankruptcy proceeding due to business failur, Internet

Diversified Consultant's Inc. a collections agency used by AT&T Mobility to collect accounts for cell services AT&T has shut off. The began calling my parents in Florida who are retired and in their mid-eighties for my cell phone bill. They called 2 days in a row until i put a stop to it. I live in Colorado and at the time of the calls to my parents in FL, I was in a bankruptcy proceeding. They could not call me because my cell number was shut off so they called and harassed my parents. Clear violation of the Fair Collections Act.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants-Inc/internet/Diversified-Consultants-Inc-Collection-agent-for-ATT-Mobility-Calling-my-parents-in-F-1039961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants, Inc.

slept