Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

Diversified Consultants
P.O. Box 551268 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Diversified Consultants DCI Scamming Money!! Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Let's Resolve This

What can I say... another JERK tring to steal money from the hard working American. This so called "consultants" company has called our business for over a month now. They call and put me on hold to wait for one of their under trained and unprofessional staff!! I think not!! Claiming we owe our cell phone company (Verizion) money from a past due invoice. So I said "OK... can you fax / email me over the statment showing what I owe"? "AH AH AH no, we sent that out by mail". Was their response!! I call bullshit!! So I said "Really... you think I'm that F...ing stupid that I'm going to send you money over the phone without any proof of what I owe"?!! She hung up!! Called Verizon and just as I thought we are current with our account!! Please DO NOT send these yahooo's any money! Rot in HELL scammer!!!! Get a real job!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/Jacksonville-Florida-32255/Diversified-Consultants-DCI-Scamming-Money-Jacksonville-Florida-913905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants

Let's Resolve This

AUTHOR: DCI - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you feel you are having a difficult time getting this matter resolved. Please contact us at consumersupport@dcicollect.com

I can assure you that Diversified Consultants, Inc. is not a scam, please contact us to help get to the bottom of this issue.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC