Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:Matthews North Carolina
Diversified Consultants
PO Box 551268 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Diversified Consultants Rip off, Unprofessional, Vulgar I was threatened by Amy Duke Jacksonville Florida

In trying to explain the ridiculous charges brought against myself from T-Mobile, I was subjected to vulgar, unprofessional threats by both Amber McDaniel and Amy Duke.

Amy yelled at me repeatedly, cussed, and hung up on me when I tried to explain my end of the situation. I called her back to try to explain things, but she just kept talking over me very loudly and insulted me several times.

I have been a loyal T mobile customer for over 5 years (since they were voicestream) and never even paid a bill late. When I moved, I was being billed 4 times over what my bill should've been. Yet somehow, this is my fault and no one is willing to look into this further.

I do not appreciate being yelled at or insulted by employees of Diversified Consultants.

Kelly
Matthews, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/Jacksonville-Florida-32255/Diversified-Consultants-Rip-off-Unprofessional-Vulgar-I-was-threatened-by-Amy-Duke-Jack-123911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants