Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Duncan Oklahoma United States of America
Diversified Consultants
10550 Deerwood Park Blvd., Ste. 309Jacksonville, F Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Diversified Consultants DCI Calling constantly looking for someone with same last name and first initial that is no relation and never heard of!!! Jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Try sending an Email

I receive persistent telephone calls from Diversified Consultants asking for someone who has the same first initial and same last name as me but I have no idea who the person is and that person certainly doesn't live at my home, nor uses my telephone .  I've called them back and asked they stop calling me.  My wife and I receive calls from them nonetheless. They now call from multiple numbers from 7am to 11pm everyday asking for the person I have tried eveything including calling them back like they call me and they were very rude and told me that if I call back they will put me back on call list. I advised the person it does not seem like you ever removed me from the list because from 7am to 10am today you have called 3 times.

As a business owner I understand wanting to get paid for money owed but by calling the wrong person for two months at least 3 times a day and if you answer the call and respond with you are not the person it turns in to 5 to 7 times a day from multiple numbers this company is needs to be stopped!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Diversified-Consultants-DCI-Calling-constantly-looking-for-someone-with-same-last-name-an-894679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants

Try sending an Email

AUTHOR: DCI - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties. Please send an email to Consumersupport@dcicollect.com with the phone number receiving the calls and it will be researched. Thank you.