Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mesquite Texas United States of America
Diversified Consultants
10550 Deerwood Park Blvd., Ste. 309 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Diversified Consultants Very rude and will harass you until the end! Jacksonville, Florida

I will receive several calls a day from them trying to collect on my old AT&T cell phone account. I've spoken with several from this conpany and explained to them that I will pay AT&T directly. One person told me that they will refuse it. I kindly said to him/her "I will kindly keep it too".

Just spoke with another guy who was very rude about the situation. He thought he could scare me by stating "this will affect my credit report if it is not taken care of". He then asked why haven't I paid it like it is affecting his credit report.

Please be aware of of not only this company but others too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Diversified-Consultants-Very-rude-and-will-harass-you-until-the-end-Jacksonville-Florid-921581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants