Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Reported By: Rix051 — Marlton New Jersey
Diversified Consultants
10550 Deerwood Park Blvd #309 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Diversified Consultants Constant Harrasment Jacksonville Florida

I get calls from these people everyday. Right after 8 am. Until just before 9 pm. They say At&t is sueing me. But I called at&t and they have no clue what I was talking about. Theres about atleast 25 different numbers they call from. Like if I block a number on my cell they call from a newone the next day. But only one number is different. They threaten to sue. Yell. It is getting to the point I will need to change my cell and.house number. If I dont answer my cell they call my home phone. Recently I got a email from them. On Feb 11th to be exact. I never gave my email. Please help me with this. I dont know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/Jacksonville-Florida/Diversified-Consultants-Constant-Harrasment-Jacksonville-Florida-1125962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants