Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By: Jenn — Eastlake Ohio United States of America
Diversified Consultants

Diversified Consultants Nasty, rude customer service representative Internet, Internet

I am not sure who I even talked to.  The company called me and when I answered they hung up.

I immediately called back and the lady on the other end asked why I was calling.  I told her she just called me.  She said "well sir what did we call you for".

I stated, "first off I am not a sir I am a ma'am.  Second, you called me".

So she said, "well I didn't know you were a ma'am and I don't need to talk to you."  "I don't know why you called".  Then she hung up on me before I could say anything else.

I immediately called back, heard talking in the background, but she would not say "hello" or anything.  I called back again and asked to speak with a supervisor and she told me there weren't any supervisors available and to call back some other time.

She was very rude, extremely unprofessional, and didn't have a clue who she had just called.

I am weary that this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/internet/Diversified-Consultants-Nasty-rude-customer-service-representative-Internet-Internet-773590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants