Complaint Review: Divinci Innovative Sound And Bas

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:St Alberta Alberta
Divinci Innovative Sound And Bas
Po Box 9480 Ontario California St Albert, Alberta Canada

Divinci Innovative Sound And Bas White male drove up in red dodge magnum and sold me home theatre out of his veh. Saint Albert Alberta

My son and I were getting out of our vehicle to go into a store in the walmart parking lot in St. Albert. We were approached by a male in a red dodge magnum claiming to want to get rid of two home theatre system by divinci that were sent to his boss in error. Told us they were worth $3600.00 and showed us a receipt and magazine they were ordered from. Unfortunately for us we decided to give him $350.00 for the unit. Another male in the parking lot bought one as well.The male was very anxious and in a rush. There were still four left in his veh which he claimed belonged to his boss. Also claimed that his boss owned the vehicle.

We have reported this to the police and hope that others will read this and remember to be very careful when approached by anyone wanting to sell you
anything. I should have known better. Unfortunately a lot of people can not be trusted.

Another person wrote an email about this and have his licence place. I really hope that you decide to report him.

Cor
St Alberta, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divinci-Innovative-Sound-And-Bas/St-Albert-Alberta/Divinci-Innovative-Sound-And-Bas-White-male-drove-up-in-red-dodge-magnum-and-sold-me-home-359182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divinci Innovative Sound And Bas