Complaint Review: Divinci

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:National city California
Divinci
http://www.divincisound.com/ National City, California U.S.A.

Divinci a hundred dollars and 20 dollars of weed, i got the system. National City California

Some guy pulled up next to myself and my friends as we're walking into Best Buy.
my friend was really fired up about it but he didn't have any money. So the guy asked if had any weed, and he said yeah. So he gave it to him, but my friend still didn't have any money, or only 30 dollars.
I said I got money, I'll pay one hundred dollars. I go to the atm nearby, withdraw the money and then hand it over. I get the supposedly 2000 msrp price for the speakers, which sounds like a deal.
I get home, look up the company on the internet and then I start to read the scam reports on this company www.divincisound.com. Total crap. People are trying to make a living selling worthless crap.

Killingthunder
National city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divinci/National-City-California-91910/Divinci-a-hundred-dollars-and-20-dollars-of-weed-i-got-the-system-National-City-Californ-461852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divinci