Complaint Review: Divine Destinations vi

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: veldine — kitchener Ontario Canada
Divine Destinations vi
Magens point resort rd St. Thomas, Select State/Province Virgin Islands (US)

Divine Destinations vi Island trader Sold travel services that do not exist,everyone had a different price,sold unlimited weeks at $199.00 a week,and 4 family weeks which we didn't receive St. Thomas, Virgin Islands

*Consumer Comment: Veldine

*UPDATE Employee: Responding To The Accusation By Veldine Pearson

We were promised cheaper air from any port first class,every place I got quotes on were more expensive than what I could get.same with cruise quotes and excursions. Very few accommodations at $199.00  Per week and even the company they sold for Island Trader advised me that Divine Destinations sold me something that hardly exists.

Everyone is sold same products at different prices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divine-Destinations-vi/St-Thomas-Select-StateProvince-680082/Divine-Destinations-vi-Island-trader-Sold-travel-services-that-do-not-existeveryone-had-1022565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divine Destinations vi

Veldine

AUTHOR: Fraud Termination - ()

Please search Ripoff for other Divine Destination articles and look for one asking for information. You should provide your name etc to that ripoff article and help us stop the scam at Divine Destinations and Island trader Services.

Responding To The Accusation By Veldine Pearson

AUTHOR: Caribbean John - (USA)

Veldine Pearson joined our program in early December, 2012. She has used the program extensively since then. I have 35 pages of "Customer Service Logs" regarding her account and usage, from Dec. 5th, 2012 through Feb. 5th, 2013.

She has repeatedly tried to cancel, sayigt that we promised her "unlimited $199 weeks". I'm not sure where her confusion on this lies, because she can get as many weeks as we have that are priced at $199.00. Our resort condo weeks cost anywhere from $109 to $1199 per week.

Let me address her accusations, one by one:

A) She says that "She was promised cheaper airfare from any port first class. every place I got quotes on were more expensive than what I could get":

Veldine Pearson signed a document called "Acknowledgement And Bylaws". She initialed beside number 17 which reads;

I/We understand that the program we are signing up for has many facets of benefits and savings. No singular benefit may be relied upon to save my membership purchase price. I/We are not purchasing this membership for airfare, hotel and car rentals alone, and that the savings on those benefits are minimal if any. Island Trader Vacations will get the lowest published price at time of booking.

She also initialed beside number 19 which reads:

"AIRLINE RESERVATIONS: A reservation does not guarantee your airfare. Prices are only guaranteed when paid. Payment for airline tickets must be made by credit or debit card. Under no circumstances will tickets be sent on an open account. There are no discounts/rebates on either domestic or international airfare."

I find it hard to believe that she could initial on 17 & 19 (both regarding airfare) but then leave here thinking that she gets discounts on airfare.

B) Same with cruise quotes and excursions:

She was quoted an excellent price on a Western Mediterranean Cruise and hours were spent finding excursions for the trip.

C) Very few accomodations at $199.00 per week:

We offer "Hotweeks". These are 1 & 2 bedroom condos weeks that go for $109 to $599 for the week. This is per unit, per week.....not person. I counted on this weeks print out of these hotweeks. There were 454 weeks, and 54 were $199 or lower. So I'm not sure what she means by this.

D) And even the company they sold for Island Trader advised me that Divine Destinations sold me something that hardly exists:

I have gone over the customer service logs and no where does that conversation take place.

E) Everyone is sold same products at different prices:

I'm not really sure what she means here.

Regardless, we are here to service her membership.