Complaint Review: Divine Divisions

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Wisconsin United States of America
Divine Divisions
21150 W. Capitol Dr Suite 4 Brookfield, Wisconsin United States of America

Divine Divisions Evil, Cult, Malicious, Sams Club, False Claims, Immoral Brookfield, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Yes, yes you do

*Consumer Comment: I'm not sure who Julia Davis Haasch is either

*UPDATE Employee: Divine Divisions is a great place to work.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING? I hate to admit it but I was suckered into this so called "job" by the owner and her cronees who painted this as my dream job. Asking me during the interview process if I would mind spending a few days in Arizona or Texas, and then saying we sold high-end Make-Up, Skincare as well as sold for Nascar and other sports affiliates. I have only traveled around the state and at my own costs (gas & food) the only thing they pay for is lodging at a local hotel (Travelodge, Econolodge or as one of my co-workers said Ecnolodge). I was forced to work 10 hr days (10-8:30p) inside of Sam's Club and sell inadequate products. Twice I had to travel with two co-workers who were off their rocker, one chose to smoke a cigarette, talk on a cellphone and bite her nails while driving, OH and while we were on a campaign up north she decided to smoke in the hotel room even though it's Illegal! The other co-worker got lost three times on the way to LaCrosse, and she wouldn't start screaming and yelling at her cellphone. On a recent campaign up north on my own, the battery in my car died and when I called to ask for help all I got was a "what do you want me to do?"

Be forewarned that they are not as sugar coated and wonderful as they make themselves out to be. Unfortunately I had to take this job otherwise I will be homeless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divine-Divisions/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53072/Divine-Divisions-Evil-Cult-Malicious-Sams-Club-False-Claims-Immoral-Brookfield-Wisc-723524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divine Divisions

Yes, yes you do

AUTHOR: PHD - (United States of America)

Anyone who worked for this company knows that the report above was written by an inside - You cant work for this company and not know julia davis - who i don't have anything against

THIS is what i am against: (and every ex employee will agree. i promise)

- you start working and love it
- you realize you don't make $ so you complain
- you get suckered into staying and boss gives you some money for gas
- the more you work, the more they tell you its "Your business of the future" so you need to start giving more. No more gas money, food money and you lose ALOT more than you lost in the beginning
- you quit

what a joke

I'm not sure who Julia Davis Haasch is either

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

But who are you?  A shill?

Divine Divisions is a great place to work.

AUTHOR: Divine Divisions employee - (USA)

I am not quite sure who this Julia Davis Haasch is, But I have been working at Divine Divisions for 6 months now and I have never experienced anything like this. This lady sounds like she was terrible to work for. She is not the owner of Divine Divisions.  In the six month I have been working here I have never experienced antything like this. Divine Divisions pays all of my travel exspenes, my weekly wages and all of my bonuses every pay period. I do not know anything about these other companies or this lady, but i know Divine Divisions is a great place with great products and people. There is nobody named Julia Davis Haasch or anyone like you are explaining.