inevitably

• Reported By: Stephanie — Cartersville Georgia
Divine Imagery
Atlanta , Georgia USA

Divine Imagery Divine Imagery bad business Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: I want what I paid for!!!!!!!!!

I too used Divine Imagery Atlanta, services for my wedding photography, Aisha and husband my husband and I meet with them in April in regards to our Wedding did a contract for Wedding June 8, 2013. In our contract we added extra a hard book album. First, mistake we made was Paid in full. after our wedding I called her to thank her a couple days later via text message, her responds was I have everything ready I wseem mail out your products.. A couple weeks go by after I only got my pictures sent email, I ask about my CD/Album per contract. Her respond it will be mailed. After attempts to reach her no return calls when she did respond after weeks she once again stated it would be mailed and ask my address which she already had. After week I tried to make contact again after not receiving products no respond. It was until I stated taking legal action her responds was it takes  6-8 weeks for my product which would be August 9, 2013. I have yet to receive my products it August 19, 2013. This is why it's hard for black owned business to reach success because of business like this. People assume others are Ripoffs. My advice to anyone something I should have done was don't be some cheap and just pay for photographer so that you will have your memories with whatever you trying to capture.

Dont go by the friends/family posting on her website read all the reviews especially the negative Ones.

Stephanie

cartersville Ga

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divine-Imagery/Atlanta-Georgia/Divine-Imagery-Divine-Imagery-bad-business-Atlanta-Georgia-1076988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divine Imagery

I want what I paid for!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Stephanie - ()

This is a update... as of today Dec1, 2013, I have yet to receive my products from Divine Imagery  Atlantaa (Ashia). My wedding was June 8, 2013. Paid for services in full and yet to receive my products.. I'm shock to see , no wait not shock to see that others have not recived their products either. but what Iam shocked about is how people read the review/comments and rip off complaints and still use her services.. I just want what I paid for!!!

Remember the good reviews are from her friends/family read the bad ones those are true!

stephanie