Complaint Review: Divine Imagery

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: S. — Georgia
Divine Imagery
, Georgia USA

Divine Imagery Aisha Mc Nease Rip Off, Money Hungry, Liar, Fraud, Scam Artist Atlanta Georgia

*General Comment: Help

*Author of original report: I feel your pain

*Consumer Comment: I was scammed too!

I decided to hire a videographer almost a week prior to my wedding. Divine Imagery was recommended by my DJ, who was a rip off also, as well as the photographer. Aisha Mcnease and her team appeared to be doing a great job and we were pleased, until time to deliver the final edited product. I have been married for approx 6 mos and have only received a 4 minute trailer of my wedding and reception. I was presented with every excuse imaginable as well a request for additional money, to receive video with more than 2 edit requests.

I have submitted complaints with BBB (no response from Divine Imagery) & Wedding Wire (Divine Imagery denied doing business with me...i have proof). As soon as I get a valid address, Aisha will be served with civil suit. It seems that they move around a lot, classic signs of a scam artist. I have given every opportunity to make good in this matter...I'm left with court. I will hunt them down, it may take some time, but I will find Aisha (Foote) McNease. Trust me Divine Imagery is not racist...they will rip you off regardless of race, age or religion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divine-Imagery/Georgia/Divine-Imagery-Aisha-Mc-Nease-Rip-Off-Money-Hungry-Liar-Fraud-Scam-Artist-Atlanta-Geo-1080194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divine Imagery

#1 General Comment

Help

AUTHOR: Sam - ()

If anyone has information on how to file a civil suit against this company could someone assist me. I've tried to reach out to thus company and have boot received anything.

I feel your pain

AUTHOR: Btflmndfrk - ()

Netta, after reading so much negativity about Aisha Mcnease and Divine Imagery, I'm not sure why someone hasn't put a stop to them. I am currently still sorting through addresses...to have them served with civil suit. I reached out to them via email as recent as last Thursday. I was given them another opportunity to right this wrong...they have yet to respond. Its a shame that they fraud people out if money and memories. Please keep me posted on your legal progression and I will do the same.

I was scammed too!

AUTHOR: yetta - ()

Hello I was scammed as well. I have been given the same excuses plus some. My weddng was November 3, 2012 and still no video or refund. This needs to stop! We have to keep reporting and speaking up so others don't get spammed as well. I'm working on a civil suit too. i have a lot of information and advice on how to pursue the case from my lawyer. Working on getting everything together this month. Enough is enough!