Complaint Review: Diving One Source Talent School

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Fine with me — shutterville Florida United States of America
Diving One Source Talent School
890000 Drive St Halendale, Florida United States of America

Diving One Source Talent School Licensed Padi Agency They cut 2 days off my lessons and sent me on a go see to test my skills. Halendale, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If you can't drive stay off the F* in road

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We have a blessed track record

*General Comment: hahahhaa

One source talent diving school

They say they're not a school but they teach you how to dive. They not only teach you they certify you to dive. For $495 and 6 weeks of your time you can be diving in open water and get certified. There is no monthly fee just a one time sign up fee. The first day one source takes in a big pool with 40 other people. I was the best looking one there.

Someone even told me I could be a model but that another story. I was all excited and I put on all the equipment. Started with the model lx t regulator and worked my way up to the cream of the crop. On my 2nd appointment they asked me for money and I was like, hey I paid already and I thought to myself man I know they don't think I want a refund cause this is fun.

So I got certified and wanted to show off my new comp card. A comp card in the world of diving is like an agency licensed school to dive. I felt a little cheated since I learned everything so fast. They cut 2 days off my lessons and sent me on a go see to test my skills. I was a model student and passed my first time on the water runway.

The only problem I really had with one source is that they sold me a faulty mask and they said  I wasn't getting a refund so I called the manager and asked if it was true. Turns out the main booker lied to me about the refund. The suckers couldn't hold me down. I got paid in straight cash hommie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diving-One-Source-Talent-School/Halendale-Florida-33139/Diving-One-Source-Talent-School-Licensed-Padi-Agency-They-cut-2-days-off-my-lessons-and-s-1012934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diving One Source Talent School

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If you can't drive stay off the F* in road

AUTHOR: 4 Inch Heels - ()

Some people just don't get it. You learn to drive or you pull off the road and let Miss Daisy drive

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We have a blessed track record

AUTHOR: 4 Inch Heels - (United States of America)

No one has ever died diving after taking one of our certification classes. We have trained and instructed some of the dumbest people alive and they are still living. So do worry about the warnings come on down and dive with us

#3 General Comment

hahahhaa

AUTHOR: slimeline - (United States of America)

good one.  This made me laugh.  Sir, the world needs more people like you.