Complaint Review: Divinium Technologies

• Reported By: Mari — New York New York United States of America
Divinium Technologies
1200 Avenue of the Americas Internet United States of America

Divinium Technologies Anthony Grimaldi Beware of these CROOKS! Internet

I came across Divinium Technologies when they knocked on my door and left a business card for the person who made decisions regarding leases etc.

I called back looking to get help on our 3 copiers (2 of which are already in storage) but are being held hostage by another scamming company; UBSNA. I was told by Anthony, that he knows Abe and he would help me get the copiers out of their possession.

Despite the fast talking and money bribes I was offered, I followed the proper channels for getting the lease approved. When my CFO told me I can sign off on the lease Divinium gave me, I notified Divinium who then sent over another lease (which was not approved) with totally different terms. I explained the differences in the leases and was almost manipulated into believing this was somehow my error. I submitted the new lease for approval, got the approval to sign but still didnt feel right about these guys. They called my cell constantly, text me all day and even on weekends, offered alcohol, money and even showed sympathy for the situation I am currently in w current copier vendor.

While my CFO was revieing the 2nd lease, Michael did a surprise delivery and delivered the equipment even without a signed lease. I told him I refused to accept the machine until the lease was approved, again he called all day and night wondering when I would sign, reminding me cash would come my way and my son would have a wonderful b-day.

Something just didnt seem right, so I did a google search and came across all of these reports. I sent an email notifying Anthony and Michael I will not sign the new lease and the equipment had to be picked up ASAP.

Well, thats when the harrassing calls, text messages and even pop up visits to my office started happening. I am now considering harrassment charges against these CROOKS.

I am not sure what the options are for pple who actually signed w this company but i can only imagine what they are capable of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divinium-Technologies/internet/Divinium-Technologies-Anthony-Grimaldi-Beware-of-these-CROOKS-Internet-977358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divinium Technologies