Complaint Review: Divinium Technologies

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: George — Ryebrook New York United States of America
Divinium Technologies
1200 Avenue of Americas Internet United States of America

Divinium Technologies Anthony Grimaldi Took our copiers and promise to send back to leasors but never did Internet

Divinium Technologies owed by Anthony Grimaldi Replaced our Copiers machine back in February 2010 with the understanding they will store our old machines and when the lease or up they will deliver them to the lessees but never did. One of the machine has been renewed twice I have tried for 2 years to no avail. I have 3 machines with no service even though we paid for services.
I need someone to please let me know who I can contact to resolve this matter..

George

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divinium-Technologies/internet/Divinium-Technologies-Anthony-Grimaldi-Took-our-copiers-and-promise-to-send-back-to-leasor-977161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divinium Technologies