• Report: #20346

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2003

• Reported By:spotsylvania va
Division of Child Support Enforcement Services
westwood office park,Fredericksburg, va fredericksburg, Virginia U.S.A.

Division of Child Support Enforcement Services still no child support child is 16 yrs old fredericksburg Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Va DCSE

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Shouldn't have such large medical or dental bills

My daughter was signed up for their services to seek child support from her father at age 2 yrs old. still no child support child is 16 yrs old.

at age 2 I signed my daughter with DCSE to get child support from her military retired father(age 40+) he lives with his mother at her house and deals drugs, living quite well.

I 9+ surgeries on leg, wheelchair bound sometimes, still went to work as no work no pay no mortgage payment. My daughter is an "A" student, plays 5 instruments, civic leader in community with her 4-h peers and other community projects for teens.

When my daughter was 14 I wrote Gov. Gilmore of Virginia a 4 page letter regarding this case finally her dad was paying child support.

No Back Support though. He still refused until they took it from his retirement money. Now, mom gets fired on 9/11/01 and DCSE cuts the support in half.

Dad only pays 200.00 a month now. 4-H camps for summer, clothes, maintenance of instruments, food, movies, books (avid reader my daughter), etc. are more than 200.00 monthly. DCSE did not notice me on a telephonic hearing, I just started another job, DCSE had my telephone number and did not call me.

I am being sued for my daughter's dental bills. We own a house worth 89K which is too much to go on welfare. DCSE supported the father and not the child.

The money doesn't go towards my maintenance only my daughters' she has asthema and one puffer costs 75.00 no to mention her nebulizer machine maintenance.

WHY? Her dad has not contributed a dime to his daughter for 14 years and now he does'nt have to because mom got fired on the worse day of american history next to pearl harbor.

I have no family or people who could lend me money. My daughter suffers and me being helpless. This past year I have had 4 jobs and I am a professional with 4 yrs of college. I will not give up and become a total disabled living off social security.

WHAT A DEAD BEAT LYING ORGANIZATION AND WHAT A DEAD BEAT FATHER DELUXE. He previously was a cop now he is a drug seller.

He did drugs infront of my daughter who is a proud graduate of DARE and knew what he was doing. Her asthema is triggered by smoke so he smoked in a closed room, smoking dope infront of his daughter. she visited him once and that was the last. Her decision. She does not believe in drugs.

Dee
spotsylvania, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2002 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Division-of-Child-Support-Enforcement-Services/fredericksburg-Virginia/Division-of-Child-Support-Enforcement-Services-still-no-child-support-child-is-16-yrs-old-20346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Division of Child Support Enforcement Services

Va DCSE

AUTHOR: emeraldrose83 - ()

Virginia DCSE is not wonderful at collecting Child Support. My daughter is 10 and I've had a case open with them since she was born just about. Garnishment orders are never followed. The last time I received any child support was last August because they'd intercepted his tax return, but I only received part of it because the state is more important than the child apparently.

Before August of 2012 I'd received nothing since 2006. And a few months ago I got a notice that there would be a hearing in regards to the NCP's lack of payment and that I would be notified when that would take place. I've not heard anything since.

I'm owed more than $22K and don't expect to ever see any of it. So no, it's not as simple as filing to have wages garnished.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Shouldn't have such large medical or dental bills

AUTHOR: Patricia - (U.S.A.)

I feel your pain. I too have wonderful daughters whose father doesn't pay a dime. BUT, being military I know that your daughter's entire medical bill is covered until she is 21. All you need is a dependant ID card, which you can get at the nearest installation.

You must not have talked to the right people about child support either. There are regulations that govern what we do and if you had gone through the right people, he would have had his wages garnished and you would have gotten a check every month.

A lot of problems with getting support comes when the ex-spouse wants to get "Promoted" every time he does.