Complaint Review: Divorce By Phone

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Tara — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Divorce By Phone

Divorce By Phone Totally ripped me off. Said they would file divorce for me and that filing cost were included in the $719 that I paid. All they did was email me free documents that I have to fill out that, Internet

I called to get a simple divorce. They said they could get the divorce and file the paperwork and that filing costs were included in the $719. that I paid. All they did was send me free court papers that I had to print, fill out and file myself. They did nothing and charged me $719.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divorce-By-Phone/internet/Divorce-By-Phone-Totally-ripped-me-off-Said-they-would-file-divorce-for-me-and-that-fili-944266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divorce By Phone