Complaint Review: Divorce By Phone

• Reported By: Darlene Stewart — Flint Michigan
Divorce By Phone
Nationwide USA

Divorce By Phone Scamed Money New Nationwide

March, 2013 I found this comany "Divorce By Phone" in the phone book claiming to offer divorce services for $519.00.  I spoke with a lady name Karen who explained that I would have to pay $519.00 before they could get started. She explained that payments were acceptable and that my expiration date for services would be March, 2016  The first payment I sent was $200.00. which was sent March 2013. They then, emailed me a reciept with the balance of $319.00.  The second payment I sent was the remainding balance of $319.00 which was sent March, 2014. After that, I contacted Karen to find out when my divorce would be final. She said I had to send $100.00 to reopen my case; because it had expired. I asked how? My expiration date is'nt unitl March, 2016. She then said she could'nt help me. I asked for a refund. She then said there was'nt anything they could do for me. I told her I was taking them to court. She said it's nothing the courts can do. I paid $519.00 for nothing!!! I did'nt receive anything they claimed to offer. I'm out of $519.00 and no services reendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divorce-By-Phone/nationwide/Divorce-By-Phone-Scamed-Money-New-Nationwide-1156969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divorce By Phone