Complaint Review: Divorce by Phone

• Phone: 877-3796989
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Divorce by Phone Lenny Johnson divorce, ripoff Internet, New York

I only hope that what I have to say will help others before they pay the price I paid for a divorce I did not get.

I called divorce by phone on Feb. 2, 2013 and spoke with Lenny Johnson.  He told me how easy it would be for me to obtain a divorce through them in the state of Tennessee.  He was a kind speaking man who had my hopes rushing.  I felt assured that what he was telling me was the truth.  He told me my cost would be $755.00, but when I got my bank statement the cost showing was $788.00.

He sent me a receipt for my payment and then I heard no more from anyone there for several days.  I finally got a call from Lisa, who told me she was emailing my forms.  I could not believe the forms she sent.  I could have gone to the "form" section on the courts page and printed them out for $5.00.  I did go ahead and filled them all out and did as the attached instructions told me.  After filling out the forms I was instructed to call back and speak with Lisa.  When I called I got Nikki.  She said Lisa was not there so she could help me.  She acted on the phone like I was a disturbance.  She rushed me through, though I had other questions.  I felt since they have my money they are not going to help me at all to obtain a divorce.

I called the courts here in Knoxville, Tennessee and was told that the digital forms will not be acceptable.

I immediately sent an email to Lenny Johnson and have heard nothign back from him or anyone at that address.

I am without a divorce and without $788.00.  I could use that amout to get a legal divorce.  But now I cannot afford to pay an attorney because I no longer have the funds to proceed.

Hopefully you will think a long, hard time before using divorce by phone.  They take your money and do nothing to help you, other than send forms that most courts will not accept.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divorce-by-Phone/Internet-New-York-/Divorce-by-Phone-Lenny-Johnson-divorce-ripoff-Internet-New-York-1025538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divorce by Phone