Complaint Review: Divshare.com

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bryan — Kimper Kentucky United States of America
Divshare.com

Divshare.com Kadoo.com Scam Alert, Internet

I have used Divshare for over 3 years now. I use to recommend them to everyone. But in the last month all of that has changed. It was time for my renewal and they had raised their price from 19.99 a year to 39.99 a year. Although this was a double in price I did not think twice about paying it. Because they have always been dependable. Well I paid the 39.99 and my problems began. I used a different credit card because I had switched banks and 1 day later I received an automated email saying my renewal was due and that I needed to update my credit card because my old one had declined.

I went to the website and my account was on hold and said I needed to update the credit card. I look at the account and it shows that I am paid up until June 2013 so my payment had already been processed and I double checked this by looking at my banks website and sure enough there was the 39.99 charge. So I send them an email to explain what had happened and to get my account fixed. Well I am now going on 33 days with no reply to none of my emails that I have sent them. My account is still on hold asking me to make another payment. I dont know what has happened to this company but as you can imagine I am very upset. I have also went to their facebook page and left messages after seeing lo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divsharecom/internet/Divsharecom-Kadoocom-Scam-Alert-Internet-907032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divshare.com