instrument

• Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Dixie — Taylor Springs Illinois United States of America
Dixie and Art Gutierrez
705 Spring St. POB 223 Taylor Springs, Illinois United States of America

pmidentity and privacy matters are both taking money out of my checing account without my okay, I don't remember signing up for this, it was supposed to be atrail only and they have not stopped taking Taylor Springs, Illinois

these two companys have been taking money out of my checking account for several months, I want it stopped as I am sure they are the same companys.  pmidentity and privacy matters.
they both take out 34.95 a month.  It was supposed to be a trail only for one of them and I did not authorize them to keep on doing this.  since there was no phone number on the statement I was not able to contact them to stop this service.  HOw can they get away with this.  I am 76 and my husband is 76 he will soon be 77 and we are on a limited income and with no raise in social security  we have a hard time paying bills and our medicine and doctor and hospital bills are draining us. In december they took  out 29.95 each they have been taking this out since July of last year.  WE lost our 47 year old daughter to Cancer last year and have not been handling our business the way we should have.  She was sick for a little less than a year and it has been very hard on us. We need all the help we can get to get this stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dixie-and-Art-Gutierrez/Taylor-Springs-Illinois-62089/pmidentity-and-privacy-matters-are-both-taking-money-out-of-my-checing-account-without-my-718908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dixie and Art Gutierrez