Complaint Review: Dixon Beswick / TNT Courier Services

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2007

• Reported By:Dublin Ohio
Dixon Beswick / TNT Courier Services
dixonbeswick.org Internet United Kingdom

Dixon Beswick / TNT Courier Services Fraudulent tickets for a sporting event avoid them at all costs!! Manchester Internet United Kingdom

This happened through craigslist.com where I've never encountered a fraud. However, in an attempt to be thoughtful, my husband attempted to purchase tickets to the Cavs versus Spurs Game 3 in Cleveland. Being that the Cavs have never been to the finals, he tought it would be great to purchase 4 tickets for my brothers and myself.

He corresponded with a woman by the name of "SARAH" at "Dixonbeswick.org" who said she was overseas and her company could not use the tickets. She asked for payment via a fraudulent TNT courier services website. Where it appears you can send payment and they will hold the payment until after tickets are received. We are smart people checked out the website and it looked legitimate. However - we sent money via dreaded western union. A no-no in any transaction, we now know that.

Please be aware of these fraudulent website DIXON BESWICK OR TNT. AVOID anything with TNT at all costs, unless it is through the legitimate package delivery website.

Not only did we lose out $1300, but a valuable opportunity to see my favorite sports team and spend time with my family.

We pride ourselves on being smart and never succumbing to scams and now I'm so embarressed. Hopefully this warning will provide others with information to avoid being RIPPED OFF with no way of recovering their hard earned money.

Barb
Dublin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2007 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dixon-Beswick-TNT-Courier-Services/internet/Dixon-Beswick-TNT-Courier-Services-Fraudulent-tickets-for-a-sporting-event-avoid-them-at-253939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dixon Beswick / TNT Courier Services