Complaint Review: Diyah wedding services Birmingham shahrul islam

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Gotyou123 — United States Alabama
Diyah wedding services Birmingham shahrul islam
485/487 Coventry road/20 golden hillock road Internet United Kingdom

Diyah wedding services Birmingham shahrul islam Clear blue studios Scam artists unprofessional, thieves diyah wedding services Birmingham should not be in this trade cow boys Birmingham Internet

Diyah wedding services unprofessional and scam artists please keep well away!

febuary 2013 me and my fiancé of 6 years decided to tie the knot, we started to look into videography and photographers for our big day which was coming round very soon, we decided to call a few companies up in the local area of Birmingham, and came across diyah wedding services, so we decided To give them a call all looked and seem very professional phone number websites? Little did we know? However we spoke to their "sales team" which was the same Pearson each time shahrul islam and decided to meet up with him, he arranged to meet us in asda small Heath wasn't soo professional, we met him and asked for bespoke wedding package, photo, video in hd, lighting marquee, his price was hugely cheaper chcomparisons to other providers and he promised us a complimentry car hire as we had taken a bespoke package Which cost us £7.000.00. We had given him £5000.00 deposit and agreed to give him the rest on completting the the jobs. mendhi day arrived we agreed camera crew should arrive at 2pm, so 2pm came I waited and then at 2.30 decided to give him a call? He picked up and said his car has broken down and his stuck on the m6 also he said one of his workers didn't turn up hot be honest he sounded like he just woke up sounded half drunk, he said he will give me a call as soon as he is on his way so I went down told my family to hold up and not start Ethernet ceromany without the camera crew, so they prostponed it and we just waited hour later I called him no answer started to worry, I called him 8 times he picked up the phone and replied who is this? He acted like he didn't know nothing about our party or anything and said we had no contract or proof, he said he wasn't going to come either, I then replied you having a laugh in state of shock? He started getting really abusive and started to racially abuse me called me a raghead and a stinky Indian! I told him I was to call the police to get this investigated with he said sure and denied it all said his company is bankrput And stole my money! HE IS A RACIST THUG AND HE SHOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THINGS LIKE THIS RUINED MY BIG DAY! Please do not book with these people be aware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diyah-wedding-services-Birmingham-shahrul-islam/internet/Diyah-wedding-services-Birmingham-shahrul-islam-Clear-blue-studios-Scam-artists-unprofess-1073340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diyah wedding services Birmingham shahrul islam