• Report: #420278

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By:Walkersville Maryland
Dj Tipsy - Shaun Hiltner - Pro Sound MD
2816 Ballanger Cr. Pk. Frederick, Maryland U.S.A.

Dj Tipsy - Shaun Hiltner - Pro Sound MD DJ Tipsy offended the customers Frederick Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Grassroots?

*Author of original report: ???

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A bar in Urbana? Another FALSE report. Must be the CRAZY x-girlfriend still wanting to destroy my reputation.

I am a bartender at a local bar in Urbana, MD. We invited DJ Tipsy to be our entertainment for the evening which he took to be literal. We had a problem with him touching all of the customers inappropriately and it wasn't just limited to the women. After several complaints, we asked the inebriated DJ to tone it down to which he rambled on the microphone about "bitches and hoes". The bachelorette party was highly offended by his behavior. And so were the customers who ended up with all of his drinks on their tabs.

This person is not someone I would recommend to hire even in the worst conditions. He made a literal fool of himself and our business with his antics. We will never look for his entertainment abilities again.

Grassroots
Walkersville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dj-Tipsy-Shaun-Hiltner-Pro-Sound-MD/Frederick-Maryland-21703/Dj-Tipsy-Shaun-Hiltner-Pro-Sound-MD-DJ-Tipsy-offended-the-customers-Frederick-Maryland-420278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dj Tipsy - Shaun Hiltner - Pro Sound MD

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Grassroots?

AUTHOR: Shaun - (U.S.A.)

Ashley Danver (axel rose) on facebook is not a fictitious person but is the author "Grassroots."  Can you tell by the name she smokes weed and eats shrooms like it's her job.  She is also a "SNITCH." That again is a fact.  Get the record!

You may wonder why someone would create a false story?

Let me begin with the "FACTS".......

-I did have sexual relations with that girl, Ms. Danver.

-She did have sex with numerous dudes and a hand full of girls.  Yes, that list was posted online in her hand writing and is available by request.

-She did get pregnant during the time when I wasn't having sexual relations with her, Dec,15th 2008.

-She did set me up with the former mayor whom she was currently working for and the chief of police with her drugs in my truck in a set-up.

-She did state she would get me back for her aborting her child.

** She has been to Brooklane mental hospital as well as other mental institutions.**
Now you kinda get the idea behind the post.

-She does have "inactive" HERPES!  You never know when they will become active again.

Let's go back to that night this all started.  She left Old Towne Tavern at 2am and went to a hot tub party with 4 dudes, but nobody had sex of course.  She just ended up pregnant.  She did track me down at a girl's house some 20 miles away.  I did not have sex with Ashley Danver that night, 2 weeks before nor 2 weeks after Dec. 15th, 2008.  End result, not my child!

Ashley voluntarily had an abortion, which some where in her twisted mind decided to make it my fault.  Ever since then, she makes herself feel better by trying to hurt me.

Now, back to her lies. Let's clear this up again.

What local bar in Urbana?

Who's bachelorette party?

Clear this up grassroots!

At the time of the first post, there were NO local bars in Urbana.

How about the touching issue?
There are plenty of photos available to the public online from many "real" venues where I have played to packed houses and you can clearly see who is touching who.  Yes, the woman love to be all over me but most of them have enough respect to keep it clean.  People do like to have fun and that's what I sell.

Again, my drinks are complementary and as a bartender, you should know that entertainers don't have bar tabs.

Over 15 years in business should say something and it does.   My antics, rambling, offending people and making a literal fool of myself has paid off.

You think my friends pack the house?
I must have a lot of friends if that's all it takes to pack a house since I've repeated this in 15 counties in 5 states. (MD, PA, VA, WV, FL)

I'd like to thank you for remembering me and keeping me on your mind.  Remember, bad publicity is still publicity.

???

AUTHOR: Grassroots - (U.S.A.)

Your inability to perform in a manner necessary to business and entertainment, that we happened to see fit, would be the reason behind the report being posted. You may pack houses but I believe that the reasoning is based more on a group of people that know you as opposed to those who want to.

In concern of "Ashley", our last employee with that name was released from her position approximately 3 years ago. If you would like to push responsibility off to an ex girlfriend, I suggest you find one that has pertinence and relevance to the situation. Obviously you have issues with someone who has nothing to do with our issues with you.

After doing further research, your criminal record has proven to be an aspect of your negligence and inability to follow instruction and request. Perhaps you should reflect on things said and see them as "constructive" criticism instead of making the effort to transfer blame to a fictitious human being.

If you are in fact the owner of a business, I will suggest that you behave as one.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Shaun - (U.S.A.)

I have never performed in a bar in Urbana. False statement #1.

My drinks are always free from the bars where I perform. False statement #2.

I have never performed for a bachelorette party. False statement #3.

I have never had a drink end up on any other person. False statement #4.

Ashley (the x-girlfriend) will try do destroy my reputation by posting such False Ripoff Reports. "The std's that she carries can infect a person." That would be a TRUE statement. See the difference?

I'm proud to have built such a successful business which is booming even in these trying times. I entertain 5 nights a week at bars such as Griff's Landing, The Brunswick Pub, Mack's Rock Bar, All Star Billiards, and the Charles Town Moose. If you would like to book a show, I have Mondays and Tuesdays available. Feel free to call 1-888-DJ TIPSY!

*and to Ashley. Much like the petition you took around Frederick to get everyone to sign, I thank you for putting my name out there even more. Everyone knows your angry and crazy in the head. They have all seen my shows which everyone loves. That's why I pack the house! That is also the reason why my schedule is full. I now see you are using ripoffreport like more of your myspace DRAMA! It just won't work sweetheart!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC