Complaint Review: DjR group

• Reported By: Jasminstew23 — San antonio Texas
DjR group
Internet USA

DjR group Scams!!!! Internet

i recieved a call from a "lawsuit" company named jacobs and greenburg, stating i was getting sued for fraudulant activity regarding a loan theyre saying i recieved from djr group back in 2011 for 550.00, which according to them accremilated to 1300.00 interest. But they were willing to waiver it back down to 550.00 if i paid it now, they say i was being sued for fraud bc i didnt pay back this loan i was never aware of authorizing or applied to. The guy was very rude with me.

I called my bank to see if they had info on this djr group.... my back said in 2011 djr group deposited 200.00 in my account. And at that time my bank also suggested i changed my account number bc it was hacked.  I asked this lawsuit company to email me my documents stating my approval of this "550.00" dollars they claim i applied for but they dont have documentation. They also called my job threating my arrest of check fraud. And theyve contacted my family in regards of the matter.

I dont feel safe bc this company has my information and i cant contact them on regards of my "suit" . Be aware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DjR-group/internet/DjR-group-Scams-Internet-1144616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DjR group