• Report: #861919

• Reported By: nikki — Dallas Texas United States of America
Djdagwood
Djdagwood.com Dallas, Texas United States of America

Djdagwood Derrick clemons Rip off Kidnapping robbery Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: MORE INFORMATION ON DERRICK CLEMONS. I AM THE ORIGINAL PERSON TO REPORT HIM IN 2005

*Consumer Comment: DERRICK CLEMONS *ACTUAL PIC & INFO (THIS IS THE REAL DERRICK CLEMONS) AUSTIN/DALLLAS, TEXAS

Hello My name is Nikki I met DJDAGWOOD OFF of a site he seemed nice at first We.went to his home town. he got me there and starting acting Crazy im not. from there his mothet picked us up she.didnt want to be bothered witb him you could tell then he gets me to the station starting acting crazy saying im going to pay him for the ticket AND THAT IMMA MAKE IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER .HE TRIED TO.TAKE MY PURSE KEYS HE IS A LOW BALL WHO STEALS LIES AND IS RAPE WOMEN HE CARRIES HERPES AND JUST A LOW BALL GUY me to come there upset all I wanted to do was.to go.home. he.was trying to strong arm me. I had to hide from him .the next day he was there and he.called in. had a girl to say she wants to.cancel my ticket to go.home..so dirty trying to leave me stuck there he.stalked me .CRAZY ON THE TRAIN CALLED ME HAD TRAIN WORKERS TRYING TO HUNT ME DOWN AND KNOWING HE TRIED TO CANCEL MY TRAIN RIDE. DIRTY LOW DOWN DOG THEN I WOULDNT ANSWER HIS CALL. [continued below]....
.....S HE TOLD THE TRAIN PEOPLE HE HAD MY MEDS AND THEY CAME DOWN HE WAS LIKE CAN WE TALK AND I WAS LIKE NO THEY. MOVED ME 6 carts down he was up lurking and stalking me. then I got off the train he was chasing me down.

EVERYBODY STAY AWAY FROM HIM. STOP LIVING OFF OTHERS GET A JOB. CUT YOUR D*CK OFF STOP PASSING OUT YOUR SICKLY ISSUE I WARN WOMEN TO STAY AWAY FROM GOGGLE HIS NAME HE IS A GAY F*CKER TOOO.YOUR NOT WELCOME IN THE SOUTH. GET THE HELL OUT YOU ARE TRULY TRASH SCAMMER. ITS A SHAME I HAD TO HIDE CAUSE YOU ARE A STALKER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Djdagwood/Dallas-Texas-75243/Djdagwood-Derrick-clemons-Rip-off-Kidnapping-robbery-Dallas-Texas-861919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Djdagwood

AUTHOR: currentlynikki - (United States of America)

THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE REAL DERRICK CLEMONS FROM TEXAS
THE PICS SHOWN ARE NOT THE MAN WHO HAS HERPES FROM TEXAS

I AM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THE ORGINAL POST FROM 2005 REGARDING DERRICK AND SOMEHOW THIS IS THE NAME OF ANOTHER PERSON THAT PEOPLE KEEP ASSUMING IS DERRICK. DERRICK WAS BORN AND RAISED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS AND I HAVE NEVER KNOWN HIM TO BE A DJ OR ANYTHING BUT A 2 BIT HUSTLER THAT OPERATES BETWEEN DALLAS & AUSTIN, TEXAS

I AM WRITING THIS TO CLEAR MY NAME AND HAVING ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS OTHER MAN BY THE NAME OF DERRICK CLEMONS. I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY HIS LAWYERS REGARDING A PENDING LAWSUIT AND I JUST WANT TO CLEAR MY NAME. THE DERRICK CLEMONS I KNOW FROM AUSTIN TEXAS I AM PROVIDING HIS PICTURE AND WILL SWEAR THAT THIS IS THE MAN I AM REFERING TO.

THESE STATEMENTS ARE OF A TRUE AND FACTUAL BASIS.

AUTHOR: currentlynikki - (United States of America)

THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH CONFUSION ABOUT THE MAN I FIRST POSTED ON RIP OFF REPORT, DERRICK CLEMONS FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS WITH ANOTHER MAN BUT HERE IS A CURRENT PICTURE OF HIM AND IT IS CLEARLY NOT THE MAN THEY KEEP POSTING PICTURES ON THIS WEBSITE.

DERRICK CLEMONS, MY EX BOYFRIEND WAS BORN AND RAISED IN AUSTIN, TEXAS AND IN MY OPINION WAS THE MAN THAT GAVE ME HERPES AND TOOK ME FOR SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.

I HAVE NEVER KNOWN HIM TO BE INVOLVED WITH MUSIC OR BEING A DJ.
HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A 2 BIT HUSTLER FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS.

HERE IS A LINK TO HIS CURRENT ARREST PHOTO:

WE WERE CONTACTED BY THE OTHER DERRICK CLEMONS LAWYER REGARDING THIS POSTING AND PENDING LAWSUIT. I AM PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION TO CLEAR MY NAME FROM DEFAMING  OR SLANDERING THIS OTHER PERSON FROM THE PICTURE, DERRICK CLEMONS THAT I HAVE NEVER MET OR HAVE ANNY PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OF AND THIS WAS CLEARLY A COINCIDENCE BY THESE PEOPLE HAVIING THE SAME NAME.

THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED IS OF A TRUE ANF FACTUAL BASIS.
I ATTEST TO THIS STATEMENT BUT WOULD STILL LIKE TO REMAIN PUBLIICLY ANOYNOMOUS.