Complaint Review: Dnata Mrahaba Services

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Bilal — Rubavu Other Rwanda
Dnata Mrahaba Services
Dubai Internet United States of America

Dnata Mrahaba Services Marhaba Service at Dubai Airport, Dnata, Worst and unreliable service of Marhaba, Dnata Dubai Airport Dubai, Internet

I traveled through Dubai and I used Marhaba service to transfer my bags. I gave them all the bag tags, and I checked with airlines whether they have transfer my bags, they confirmed it.

I reached my destination and found that 1 bag not there. I made a report of baggage lost and also write online to Dnata Marhaba.

They replied they returned my bag to my departure city, from there I tracked and contact the airlines, they give report that they already sent back my bag to Dubai airport as they received our claim. Now the bag is with Marhaba since Friday, but seem they still want to take longgggg to send it to my place.

Only 1 bag, and until now 1 month have passed they still not delivered my bag to my place. Only got the replies sorry and apologizes another fake promise, just throw responsible to each other between Dnata and Marhaba.

What a wonderful service of Dnata and Marhaba given, just 1 bag, Dnata will replied waiting for Marhaba respond, and Marhaba will respond waiting for Dnata respond, seem Dnata and Marhaba is located in far distance like africa and australia...wow...no one want to responsible and they are proud of their service, what a funny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dnata-Mrahaba-Services/internet/Dnata-Mrahaba-Services-Marhaba-Service-at-Dubai-Airport-Dnata-Worst-and-unreliable-servi-981509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dnata Mrahaba Services