rank

• Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: Sandy — Worcester Massachusetts United States of America
Doba. Com, Wholesale Marketers
1530 N Technology Way Orem, Utah United States of America

Doba. Com, Wholesale Marketers Wholesale Maketer, Doba.com DOBA is a SCAM! Orem, Utah

A week ago I signed on with 'Auction Listing Employment Agency', promoted by Elizabeth Jackson, to train to become an eBay Auction Listing Agent.  After a week of study, testing and research of products I would like to sell on eBay, I was ready to begin posting these items, only to find that none of the products are available from the 'wholesaler' this company uses, DOBA.  A web search led me to this site where I read 109 eye-opening accounts from others who had been scammed by DOBA, both through this agency and on their own. These accounts confirmed what I had already seen in my research: DOBA displays junk, off-brands, and low-quality to mention only a few of the necessary descriptives for their products.  Also, I can confirm that the prices they are displaying are not wholesale, but much closer to, or even higher than, MSRP.  The agency does not use any other supplier, so I asked for and am supposed to receive, a full discount.  I had not yet 'signed on' with DOBA, so did not go through the dreadful experience of trying to get a refund from them.  I advised the agency of this website, and have since found complaints.com with more on DOBA.  I'm very grateful to everyone who took the time to create a listing on this site and advise all to also list on complaints.com.  It is beyond me how the Attorney General's office in Utah can allow this company to continue in business.  Someone must be greasing palms!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doba-Com-Wholesale-Marketers/Orem-Utah-84097/Doba-Com-Wholesale-Marketers-Wholesale-Maketer-Dobacom-DOBA-is-a-SCAM-Orem-Utah-632440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba. Com, Wholesale Marketers