Complaint Review: Doba. Com, Wholesale Marketers

• Submitted: Mon, May 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 03, 2006

• Reported By:Port Orange Florida
Doba. Com, Wholesale Marketers
792 E Technology Ave. Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Doba. Com, Wholesale Marketers, ripoff takes advantage trickiery poor customer service Orem Utah Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: DOBA IS CHEATING ALL OF YOU OUT OF YOUR PROFITS!

I received a call a day or two after signing up for the freel trail telling me more about the site's features, etc. then by the end of the conversation I was coerced into a yearly membership for $240. Never was I asked directly if I wanted to 'upgrade' my account instead the employee fed me lots of numbers and roundabout information which led to me being signed up. I never gave consent. I was asked to verify my contact info and credit card # (I thought maybe I'd try it for a month or two at least) yet I was billed for the whole 13 months up front!

As soon as I received an email invoice of this I called to say I never agreed to sign up and I was basically told 'tough' in nicer words of course. No refunds whatsoever. Flabergasted I called back soon after and talked to someone else. This time I was told that my call was recorded and would be researched to see if indeed I didn't agree to it. I was never called back. I called again and demanded to speak to a manager but that was refused me and again this person said they'd research the call and get back to me. No one called back. For the fourth time I called and this time they 'researched' my call while I was on the line. I was then told that I did in fact agree to sign up. I didn't hear the call. For all I know he could've just put me on hold for a bit to appease me. It was someone else's word against mine, but isn't the customer always right? Awful customer service.

I'm out $240 and very disappointed at how unreasonable Doba and its employees acted toward me. I have not used their site since my initial free trial. I feel taken adavantage of and I wouldn't reccomend this site for anyone. Find other wholesalers online -- there are much better options.

Courtney
Port Orange, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2006 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doba-Com-Wholesale-Marketers/Orem-Utah-84097/Doba-Com-Wholesale-Marketers-ripoff-takes-advantage-trickiery-poor-customer-service-Ore-189397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba. Com, Wholesale Marketers

DOBA IS CHEATING ALL OF YOU OUT OF YOUR PROFITS!

AUTHOR: Charles - (Saint Kitts and Nevis)

Doba is not a Wholesaler nor are they a Drop Shipper. They are a resource directory

All the drop shippers they list, you can find them yourself for FREE

They claim you get better prices thru them rather than working with the drop shipper, that is a complete lie.

Their Delta is Moteng products, and Doba is charging YOU 5 10 percent more than you can get it directly from Moteng.com

DOBA IS CHEATING ALL OF YOU OUT OF YOUR PROFITS!