Complaint Review: Doba, Doba Dropshipper, Doba.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Tega Cay South Carolina
Doba, Doba Dropshipper, Doba.com
1530 North Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Doba, Doba Dropshipper, Doba.com ,Doba Wholesale Lets Do Something About it!! Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: I Have Good Luck with Doba!

*Author of original report: You have missed the point Chris

*Consumer Suggestion: Stay away from drop shipping. You will never be happy!

As all have already said.

Doba is using false advertising to lure people to join.
When you take part in their trial membership, they show competitive pricing and availability of products that they cannot supply.

I have a BBB complaint with the state of Utah. I would encourage all who have been ripped off to file one.

Where is a good Class action lawyer?? This is obviously a scam. And something needs to be done.

Does anyone have an idea of what we can do?

If everyone posted blogs on eBay's discussion board and refered people to the BBB and Rip-off Report, maybe we can shut this business down.

Togolfisdevine
Tega Cay, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2007 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doba-Doba-Dropshipper-Dobacom/Orem-Utah-84097/Doba-Doba-Dropshipper-Dobacom-Doba-Wholesale-Lets-Do-Something-About-it-Orem-Utah-282974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba, Doba Dropshipper, Doba.com

I Have Good Luck with Doba!

AUTHOR: Jenny - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I am a consumer who uses Doba everyday. I have no complaints. Sometimes products do sell out because people from all over use them to sell to their customers. They always update the products with a number of how many they have left and it is up to us to check it. I have never had a problem getting through to the customer service department either. When I signed up I did pay monthly, then I paid for lifetime access which was only $225.00 becuase I was already a member, but I also received education and more education, and a phone call with all my questions answered and them some I never thought off.

Im sorry others have had a problem, but I stand by Doba and i'm glad I found them.

Thanks for listening,
Jenn

You have missed the point Chris

AUTHOR: Togolfisdevine - (U.S.A.)

Chris,

Thanks for the input, but I did not write this report to encourage someone to tell me why I can't make money dropshipping.

Doba uses DECEPTION to lure in the customers.
1)Prices increase once a person joins
2)The vast majority of products are unavailable

These are fraudulent business practices. And I want to expose them.

MY GOAL: I am trying to get other victims of Doba to work together and come up with a solution to get our money back or at least make enough noise and post enough blogs that others don't get scammed.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Stay away from drop shipping. You will never be happy!

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

The problem you are having is not exclusive to DOBA. The problem is with drop shipping itself.

DOBA's marketing is deceptive in that they suggest you can make good money by selling drop shipped products on eBay. This is simply not possible.

Did you really think you can get just one of an item for near WHOLESALE price? Wholesale is about quantity, so drop shipping cannot be anything like wholesale.

Did you really think you could compete in a global online marketplace (like eBay) with a product bought for more than wholesale? You have too much competition.

All you need is a little education on the subject (see http://www.dropshippingsucks.com) and you will learn quickly that drop shipping is not the way to go. The "advantages" are greatly outweighed by the disadvantages.

You can also go into the eBay discussion groups on drop shipping and you will see that they are all in agreeance not to use it on ebay (or anywhere).

Good luck!