Complaint Review: Doba

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Stacy — Overland Park Kansas U.S.A.
Doba
1530 North Technology Way Orem, Utah United States of America

Doba Refuses to Refund, Unfair Practices Orem, Utah

I signed up for a "risk free" 7-day free trial on Doba using my debit card.

The day after my trial was over, I called their customer service number to cancel. It would not have been worth the outrageous monthly price. They cancelled my account, but rudely refused to remove the $59.95 charge they had already put on my bank account.

They told me that they "don't do refunds," and if I had successfully signed up for the trial, I had agreed to this "even if I didn't realize it," because it was in their terms "even if I didn't see it."

Bascially, I was charged $59.95 for a month's service on Doba which I did NOT receive, since my account was immediately deleted and I can not access it anymore. I have been charged $59.95 for nothing.

Afterwards I read other people's online reports on Doba, and I cannot beleive this company has not been shut down after reading about other people losing fifty dollars, a hundred dollars over Doba's service (while barely making a penny off of eBay.)

Doba could not care less about "customer service." They are focused on simply racking in as much money as possible, $59.95 at a time, from their "free trial" scams.

Please stay away from Doba. There ARE good ways to make money off of eBay but this is not one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doba/Orem-Utah-84097/Doba-Refuses-to-Refund-Unfair-Practices-Orem-Utah-776424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba