Complaint Review: Doba

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Bob Z — Bridgewater New Jersey
Doba
, Utah USA

Doba or Maxibiz Signed up for a drop shipping business. Soon found out it was cheaper to buy from ebay or amazon than through the drop shipper. So I cancelled my deal with Maxibiz. I got a real job and put the business on hold. Little did I know that 10 month I find out that Doba is reaching into my bank account and taking a monthly fee, even though I cancelled with Maxibiuz who I signed up with and canceled. Do your homework before getting involved. It sounds good going in but I feel I got ripped off. Utah

Do your homework before getting involved. It sounds good going in, but I feel I got ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doba/Utah/Doba-or-Maxibiz-Signed-up-for-a-drop-shipping-business-Soon-found-out-it-was-cheaper-to-1112593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba