Complaint Review: Doba.com - Andale - Simplx

Doba.com - Andale - Simplx
doba.com Internet U.S.A.

Doba.com - Andale - Simplx - doba.com took 350.00 simplx took 500.00 Internet

*Consumer Comment: a Refund is not out of the question

simplx and doba &Andale galleries are all ripoffs sure they will do what what they say except give members fair prices they talk big untill they get your money then you are out in the cold they don't have time and will not refund any money simplx took approx 500.00and promised to help learn me what to do Igot 1 ten minute phone call for my 500. then doba come along with big promises got me signed up and then i find out that i can take their wholesale prices and go to lowes or homedepot and buy 2 of any product for their wholesale price on 1 item so pls any body reads this stay away from these companys for they will take your money and want even give you a kiss so beware

Larry
Marion, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2007 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom-Andale-Simplx/internet/Dobacom-Andale-Simplx-dobacom-took-35000-simplx-took-50000-Internet-245669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com - Andale - Simplx

a Refund is not out of the question

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

CONTACT (write a complaint) TO THE UTAH BBB OR ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE TO FIND FILE A CLAIM AND TO SEE WHERE YOU STAND AND WHAT OPTIONS YOU HAVE.

Let me start out by saying the first thing I did when I knew this was not a good investment. I wrote a complaint to the BBB of utah and after some time it was agreed upon that simplx would refund my money if I removed the negative report off ripoff report. As we all know that can not be done and when I spoke with the rep at the utah BBB about the report she said that it does not matter it has no affect n the case and the can't make you remove it to get your money back. PHEW!

However they had to refund my money anyway because I was sold this membership as a business proposition.

If you are an individual who was sold this membership and never have had a business of any kind you have a chance to get your money back. Basicaly it voids there BS NO REFUND CONTRACT that you sign.

Simplx is NOT licenced to sell there membership as a business proposition to anyone individual. If they sold you this as a business proposition you have them by the balls.

In closing of my wonderful experince with simplx I would like to just say I recieved a refund check back from simplx this month (JUNE 2007) for the full amount of $399.99.

WRITE A COMPLAINT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE IN UTAH.