assured

• Updated: Sat, October 24, 2009

• Reported By: bakerjeffery1970 — Hazard Kentucky USA
Doba.com
1530 N Technology Way Orem, Utah United States of America

Doba.com doba dropshipping Sent a nonrefundable renewal email from an individuals email so it went to junk email, Orem, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Why pay at all, I found out

Hello, well regardless of what someone may think, Doba is a rip off. Listen, I was told by the original salesman last year that my account would renew within one year, I PLAINLY ask this individual if I could cancel my service if I was not happy. His answer was "Of course you can sir, all you need to do is call us and we will refund your purchase price. He also informed me that the renewal would be pushed through only if I was satisfied and if I wasnt that there would be no questions asked.

Well, guess what, a year has passed, I just woke up to a severely Over Drawn Banking accunt because DOBA came through it last night and killed my 550.00, leaving me with 50.00 to cover 400 in bills. I freaked out and when I called Doba, some arrogant, rude, heartless lady informed me they had been trying to contact me and there was no was I was going to get my money back.

I was never conacted by doba.com, I was contacted by someone rep. DOBA and they informed me I could get a discount if I renewed and if I didnt renew I could contact CS. Well, no where in this email did it say, if you do not cancel we will not refund the charges.

First, if the sales rep last year told me to add email@Doba.messages4.com to my contacts so i would always receive corespondance from them. Well, no one told me to add this other guy on my contacts, causing his mail to go into my junkmail, an obvious attempt at making it seem like they were going out of their way to contact me. Why did'nt they call me? I recentely called them to report a number change, well, the number the lady said I was contacted at was my old number, so don't they actually change the telephone number on the accuont if you ask them to?

Please someone, help me get my hard earned money back. I work long hard hours, too long and too hard for some company to come by and take it away iin 5 seconds

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom/Orem-Utah-84097/Dobacom-doba-dropshipping-Sent-a-nonrefundable-renewal-email-from-an-individuals-email-so-511070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com

Why pay at all, I found out

AUTHOR: Rick Austin - (Virgin Islands (US))

I used Doba for a short period of time, ( free trial,) but was called an offered a deal and i took it, based on the salesperson assurance that their data feed worked on 3rd party web sites . it didn't and I cancelled the service bases on misrepresentation. they kep 100.00  bucks of my money even though I hadn't even finished my free trial.

I looked arounf for other services and found this one ! and there was no risk involved

If your interested in starting up a new store, or just buying products for an existing one try traderickswholesale.com. they have no start up costs, no monthly fees and dropship for free. and honest to goodness wholesaler and dropshipper/ prices are in line to make money and shipping costs are not inflated/no handling fee either. so you have no investment or risk. you pay for what you sell after it's been sold and you've collected the money. a free storefront can be had at profitsharingauction.com  so I hope these suggestions help you revocer you loses the best part no investment no risk so you have nothing to lose