uniform

• Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: stagl — munster Internet United States of America
Doba.com
1530 North Technology Way Orem, Utah United States of America

Doba.com will sell your information and contact you relentlessly Orem, Utah

I was curious about the drop shipping services of doba.com and signed up to start service, only to find that it was too expensive for my liking.

They present the price after consuming all of your information of course.

Then, over the next month, I received 3 calls from doba directly.  Each time I told them to remove me from their list.  It doesn't work.

Then I starting getting soliciting phone calls from all over.  Random "business opportunities" that would "only require 1-3 hours of my time a day".  This is ridiculous and unbelievably slimy.  I'm afraid I will never be left alone now.

STAY FAR AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom/Orem-Utah-84097/Dobacom-will-sell-your-information-and-contact-you-relentlessly-Orem-Utah-879793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com