brick

• Reported By: Morgan — United States of America
Doba.com

Doba.com Do not do! Not worth it! Internet

BAD SHIPPER

This is supposed to be a drop shipping company. They are over priced and offer no real resolutions. I signed up for a trial, sold 3 things on eBay through them and only 1 didn't go seriouslly awry. My trial period ended almost a MONTH ago and I still haven't gotten a refund for returned product AND my buyer hasn't gotten his order!

When I submitted for a refund, after product was returned due to their shipping error, I was told that I was would be severely short changed and there was nothing I could do about it.

This is not a company that should be in business, nor have business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom/internet/Dobacom-Do-not-do-Not-worth-it-Internet-911636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com