existed

• Submitted: Wed, April 07, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: Marina — Verona Wisconsin United States of America
Doba.com

Doba.com Doba Lied about the products they had to sell through Doba, I spoke to customer support and they said I can't get my refund back because I used the education tab to watch videos. I've only used it for 4 mo Internet

Doba is a liar, they said that there's a bunch of great products to sell, that was a FALSE STATEMENT. Most of their products on Doba are either out of stock or have a low quantity of items. I personally would not buy any of their items.

I payed a membership fee of $199.99 that would grant me access for a year. I never used Doba to sell anything, I only looked through Doba's education tab and their catalog for products. I have not used Doba for an entire year, I've only used Doba for 4 months. I waited patiently, but I never found any great products. I actually started looking through the catalog in March.

I spoke to customer support, they said that I can't get my money back because they said there was activity shown when really I only looked through the catalog and the education tab.

Customer support started to yell on the phone. I would like a refund, but Doba is unfair and a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom/internet/Dobacom-Doba-Lied-about-the-products-they-had-to-sell-through-Doba-I-spoke-to-customer-s-590677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com