Complaint Review: Doba.com

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Andy S — Keego Harbor Michigan United States of America
Doba.com

Doba.com Doba Please Don't Give Doba ANY of Your Money Internet

2 of the first 3 orders I placed with Doba they could not fill.  As a result my brand new Amazon account was suspended.  I begged them to open it back up stating 'technical glitches' and they reluctantly agreed.  1 week late I got suspend again because Doba was providing pics and product descriptions that we copyright violations and the manufacturer contacted Amazon to find out who I was...I you haven't given Doba any money yet please don't and run away...If you have already given Doba your money I hope you had better luck than I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom/internet/Dobacom-Doba-Please-Dont-Give-Doba-ANY-of-Your-Money-Internet-532477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com