Complaint Review: Doba.com

• Reported By:Palmer Alaska
Doba.com
doba.com Internet U.S.A.

Doba.com Hackers and Spyware by the Tons!!! Online Internet

I was just referred to this site by a so called "Utah Mafia" business that I've been taken for over $4850 so far. This company I'll refer to as Company X has this wonderful scheme where they figure out whether or not you are trying to join the millions of people that are trying to make money online, and they promise you that "if you are selected" they will "mentor" you and take you by the hand if need be and make lots and lots of $$$ online.

Not only has this mentoring process proven to be a huge waste of my time and money, but today they referred me to doba.com and as soon as I typed their URL into my internet search, my computer was attacked by their computers no less than 3 times!!! This is absolutely insane in my mind, and I believe the government should somehow get involved with these so called "make money online" firms and shut them down for good.

There are only 3 sites that I would recommend that are legitimate online moneymakers that I've tried so far. Neither of which is associated with doba.com. Personally I'd run like crazy in the opposite direction if someone were to have me check out a site or webpage that immediately started attacking your computer. I've had this happen on a number of occasions before, thus I know many of their tricks they use.

Don't say I didn't warn you, if someone or another Company X tries to send you to doba.com or any of their numerous wholesale drop shipper URL's!!! Do yourself a huge favor and cut all ties with that person or company immediately if not sooner!!! Last but not least, all I can say is SCAM ALERT!!!

Family man
Palmer, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom/internet/Dobacom-Hackers-and-Spyware-by-the-Tons-Online-Internet-450079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com