Complaint Review: Doba.com

• Reported By:seagoville Texas
Doba.com
doba.com Internet U.S.A.

Doba.com Not so free - Free trial On Line Internet

Doba is a complete rip off and scam, I tried the free trial and was called and given a yrly membership plus all kinds of stuff and would not be charged the 299.00 until after the free trial membership. I cancelled the free trial 5 days after signing up I just did not care for the price and quality of the products. They charged my credit card and have informed me that the person I spoke with was wrong and the yrly membership can not be refunded even though I was under a free trial membership. Beware, very lousy company and do not back what there employees tell you. I hope someone else can learn from my experience.

Prettynpink75407
seagoville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dobacom/internet/Dobacom-Not-so-free-Free-trial-On-Line-Internet-346243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doba.com